Panorama Road, Sandbanks, Poole
- 13,266 Sq Ft of Accomodation
- Magnificent waterfront "Super House"
- 5 Bedroom Suites
- State of the art AV and security systems
- 34' Lounge
- Lift to all floors
- Fully automated house with Siemns KNX intelligent systems
- Heating/Cooling floors including geo-thermal and solar
- Gate House, Boat House and Jetty
- Leisure and Spa Complex, including 12m pool, sauna stream room and gym
We consider this to be the most desirable grand property on the exclusive Sandbanks peninsula. Built to the ultimate 21st Century standard, The Moorings was regarded as the most technologically advanced house in England when constructed in 2008. Everything about this property is of the highest quality with every whim catered for. The South Westerly aspect allows for sensational, far reaching views to Old Harry Rocks, the National Trust Shell Bay beaches, Poole Harbour across to Brownsea and surrounding islands, with the dramatic Purbeck Hills beyond.THE ACCOMMODATION
Reception hall with boot room and cloak room • Living room • Cinema room • Kitchen/dining/family room • Utility room • Office • Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite guest suite with Kitchenette, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom • 4 further bedroom suites • Sun terrace
LEISURE COMPLEX: Wine room • Garden room • Gymnasium
SPA COMPLEX: Spa lobby • 12m Indoor swimming pool • Sauna • Steam room • Gym/ Changing room
Wet changing room • Treatment room • Spa kitchen • Server room • Work room • Plant room
GATE HOUSE AND BOAT HOUSE
Kitchen • Shower room • First floor • Living/bedroom • Garaging Boat House
Boat House with kitchenette • Wet room • Boat room
Sunken garden • Sun patio • Lawned garden • Terraces • Balconies • Jetty
For Sale Freehold
Designed by the present owners and constructed to the highest quality over a three and a half year period by renowned local builders Kingsbury Homes. Built over three storeys with attractive low maintenance elevations it is tastefully designed for modern living. Although a large imposing property, it possesses carefully balanced proportions throughout, with high ceilings and beautiful oversized windows. Together, this is a timeless architectural package unlike so many contemporary properties, The Moorings is a classic that will age graciously and charm its owners and visitors for generations.
• Fully automated house with State of the art Siemens KNX intelligent systems.
• KNX hard wire and fully pre-programmable zoned systems with LED, low energy and standard lighting combinations.
• Individually controlled heating via KNX with controls in all rooms, principal areas and via iphone/ipad app.
• Heating and lighting in every room is programmable with 6 different options available.
• 600+ Lighting circuits and 250 + power circuits.
• Heating/Cooling floors and ceilings controlled by KNX, including Geo-thermal and solar, plus standard main gas back up.
• Control 4 systems for audio visual with the last upgrade in 2016.
• 5.1 systems installed throughout the house except the bathrooms.
• 3-4 Wi-Fi hotspots on each floor.
• Extensive points: Cat5 E Shielded, TV and phone.
• Weather Station system located on the roof, KNX controlled,pre-programmed and linked to outside lighting.
• Feature automated louvres above the atrium and to the front and rear of the property which are linked to the weather station and pre-programmed via KNX to automatically track the sun.
• Powder coated Aluminium framed double glazed windows and doors.
• Fresh air vents which heats and cools in most rooms with pollen filters.
• Concealed in-wall plaster speakers to living room, reception hall and atrium.
• Security alarm system linked to KNX monitoring system/stations.
• Infrared security camera monitoring systems throughout the property with numerous viewings points.
• KNX linked and monitored smoke sensors and smoke alarm.
• Stunning open-tread staircase with glass and chrome balustrades.
• Recessed ceiling with concealed multi-colour LED lighting throughout.
• Glass fronted Thyssen Krupp passenger lift to all floors.
Italian flooring with glazed tiling to the main living areas and matt non slip tiling to the kitchen, spa and leisure complex areas.
• Stunning kitchen/dining/family room with feature double vaulted ceilings and exceptional views.
• Top of the range Gaggenau kitchen with an array of integral Gaggenau and Siemens appliances, granite breakfast bar and laminate work surfaces areas.
• Magnificent state of the art sound proof cinema room with Cinemascope Aramorphic Wide Screen, 3DLP Vidikron projector, Denon powered with Tantra speakers, 2 x 5 inch sub woofers, drinks fridge, built-in tiered remote controlled reclining seats with massager and refrigerated/heated drinks holders, Amplifier up to 75 kilowatts, Karaoke system and built-in storage.
• Study with built-in office furniture, main Control centre with all automated systems; heat, lighting, gates, main house programmes, plant room, front drive, weather station, geo-thermal and 2 phone lines.
• Sensor technology lighting to boot room/cloakroom and separate wc with feature waterfall tap and Duravit sink.
• All bedrooms with Cathedral vaulted ceilings, floating effect high level windows, suspended fitted storage cupboards, wardrobes and Corian windowsills.
• Stunning master bedroom suite with panoramic harbour views incorporating the Purbeck Hills, Old Harry Rocks and the islands of Poole Harbour. Extensive decked sun terrace, fully fitted walk-in dressing room with skylight, en suite wet room with walk-in rainforest shower, double ended standalone bath, splash TV and low level LED lighting.
• Guest Suite with kitchenette, living area, bedroom and en suite with all rooms opening onto a decked patio.
• Four further bedroom suites with walk-in dressing rooms to bedrooms 2 and 3.
• Luxuriously appointed bathrooms and shower rooms featuring bespoke tiling, high quality Duravit suites and Hans Grohe fittings including remotely operated shower controls. Wall mounted splash TVs and built-in hair dryers to some bath/shower rooms.
• Air conditioning units to Wine room and Gymnasium.
• The Garden room is large enough to cater for a full size snooker table and has a concealed 12 ft screen and projector, wall mounted 65 TV , Sonic speakers, karaoke system, bar area fitted with granite work surfaces, integrated fridge, dishwasher, sink and storage.
• Server room, work room and plant room controlling and housing all main electronics and operational controls for the property.
• Heated infinity swimming pool (1.3m depth) with waterfall feature, concealed screen and projector, LED lighting, Jacuzzi, shower, inset speakers (5.1 system), built-in storage cupboard. Swimming pool walk-on covers available.
• Automated gate system with video link and several call panels (fixed and mobile) located throughout the main house, gate house and boat house.
THE LESUIRE FACILITES
Stunning Spa and leisure areas with state of the art indoor swimming pool complex, wine room, gymnasium and extensive garden room. The Spa lobby leads through to the heated infinity swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, treatment room, wet and dry changing rooms and spa kitchen.
INSIDE/OUTSIDE living with concertina doors opening up onto the sunken garden with private patio and al fresco entertainment area with fitted cooking facilities complete with FireMagic BBQ, warming drawer, sink and preparation area.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS
The Moorings is accessed via an automatic entrance gate system and block paviour driveway with turning area which has space for several vehicles and potential car port subject to planning.
The property is set back from the road in attractive landscaped grounds with a sunken garden entertainment area, sizeable decked terrace areas with external lighting and sound system, level lawned garden, front and rear fully automated irrigation system with 10,000 litre irrigation tank. The Boat House is located down by the waters edge and comes complete with fully equipped facilities of a kitchenette, gas fire, wet room and separate boat room with storage for 4 jet skis and various water sports apparatus. There is also a separate boat launching area to the rear.
The decked Jetty benefits from a boat/jet ski electronic hoist and winch, suitable for operating marine equipment
up to 600kg. The well appointed Gate House is located to the front of the property, boasting a kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances, shower room, under floor heating, first floor studio with electronically operated plantation shutters,
5.1 sound system
FOR SALE FREEHOLD
The accommodation is well suited to family living and entertaining, with the size and layout of the rooms shown on the floorplans printed within this brochure.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Only those mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others may be available by separate negotiation.
Borough of Poole, Housing and Community Services Civic Centre, Poole, BH15 2RU.
DIRECTIONS FROM LONDON
From the M3 follow signs to The West and the M27. Take the M27 towards Bournemouth, onto the A31 towards Ringwood. After Ringwood take the A338 to Bournemouth. In Bournemouth continue onto the A35/Wessex Way until the Liverpool Victoria roundabout by Westbourne. Take the second turning B3065/The Avenue to Canford Cliffs and Sandbanks. Continue on the B3065 through Canford Cliffs village and take the 1st exit at the mini roundabout beside Loch Fyne Restaurant and stay on Haven Road. At the bottom of Haven Road turn left onto Shore Road and at the mini roundabout continue straight onto Banks Road. At the split keep to the right onto Panorama Road and The Moorings is the 5th property on the left hand side.
Sandbanks is highly regarded as one of the most exclusive addresses for coastal property in the UK. A stunning stretch of blue flag beach, abundance of water sports and wealth of superb restaurants make this small sandy Dorset peninsula a much revered retreat for sailing enthusiasts and celebrities alike.
Poole Harbour is the second largest natural harbour in the world and provides private and commercial ferry services to France and the Channel Islands. There is a car ferry leading from Sandbanks to the popular blue flag beaches of Shell Bay, Studland, Swanage and the Isle of Purbeck. The waters around Poole Harbour are famous for year-round sports including; sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing, kite surfing and swimming.
The Moorings is conveniently located for the small parade of shops, wine bars and restaurants at Sandbanks, Lilliput and Canford Cliffs and is equidistant between the town centres of Bournemouth and Poole, which offer a wealth of shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities. Prestigious Golf Clubs in the region include, Isle of Purbeck, Parkstone, Broadstone and Ferndown.
All viewings must be made strictly by appointmnet only through the vendors agents.