Alington Road, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
- 4 Bedroom Individual Detached Frontline Home
- Indoor Pool, Gymnasium, Sauna And Hot Tub
- Sophisticated Finishes & Luxurious Specification
- Kitchen Breakfast Room With Poole Harbour Views
- Spectacular Master Suite
- Extensive Terracing To All Floors
- Breath-Taking Poole Harbour Views From All Floors
- Gated Property With Parking For 4 Cars Plus Double Garage
- Impressive His And Hers Office, Perfect For Remote Working
- Private Garden Gate Leading Out To Evening Hill and Access To The Harbour
- Fun, Lockdown Garden Bar For Outside Entertaining
NEW INSTRUCTION - An uncompromised EXPRESSION of INDIVIDUALITY with UNIQUE architecture encompassing 6565 sq ft of property and 1143 sq ft of external TERRACES. Stunning FRONTLINE location with SOPHISTICATED finishes, LUXURIOUS specification, and BREATHTAKING panoramic POOLE HARBOUR VIEWS occupying a most desirable and prestigious coastal position. The house benefits from a level of seclusion and privacy that is rare for this location. The ground floor is designed for leisure. On the first floor is an impressive his and hers office for comfortable remote working. Bluff House represents a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a coastal lifestyle. Viewings available 7 days a week.Occupying a most desirable and prestigious coastal location, Bluff House enjoys breath taking panoramic views of Poole Harbour.
This highly prestigious home provides the ultimate in contemporary living. Imposing architectural design, the property offers a degree of seclusion which is rare for this location.
The property boasts a sunny south-westerly aspect with mesmerising views of Brownsea Island, Poole Harbour and Sandbanks Peninsula with an abundance of private sun balconies and terracing. The ground floor is designed for leisure with an impressive indoor pool complex including a gym and sauna as well as an outdoor hot tub for relaxing.
Further benefits of this stunning property include an impressive his and her office for remote working, an outside lockdown bar for entertaining and a private gate leading to Evening Hill, which provides access to the Harbour.
This property comes highly recommended for viewing and is strictly by appointment only.
The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the A31 onto the M27 motorway with London approximately 2 hours commute. With a main train line from Poole into London Waterloo taking approximately 2 Hours.