Banks Road, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
- Stunning Beach Front House
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Living Room & Formal Dining Room
- Bespoke Designer Kitchen
- Indoor Swimming Pool & Sauna
- Panoramic Views of Poole Bay
- Private Beachside Terrace With Direct Beach Access
- Secure Electric Gates With Double garaging & Additional Parking
VIEWINGS NOW AVAILABLE on this property. Limited times for access so to secure your viewing time please book in advance by calling our office.Welcome to La Baie, a stunning brand new detached beach front home designed by award winning architects Terence ORourke. The accommodation is arranged across four floors, which is serviced by a lift, and includes four/five bedrooms, an indoor swimming pool, state of the art kitchen and luxurious bathroom suites. This property is the ultimate in luxury living with magnificent views across Poole Bay from all principal rooms and balconies and with direct beach access from the rear garden.
• Stunning beach front house
• Accommodation over four floors
• Lift servicing all floors
• Superb panoramic views encompassing Poole Bay, Old Harry Rocks and The Purbecks
• Entrance lobby
• Indoor heated swimming pool with changing area and sauna
• Luxury bespoke designer kitchen
• Sub Zero appliances
• Living room
• Formal dining room
• Master bedroom suite with dressing room
• Four further en-suite bedrooms
• Balconies to all principal rooms
• Sophisticated bathroom suites
• Private beach front terrace
• Direct beach access
• Landscaped gardens
• Double garage
• Exclusive location within easy walking distance to Poole Harbour and local restaurants
Poole Harbour, Sandbanks and the surrounding area offers one of the best places to live in the country.
The beautiful beaches are only a short walk away while the open sea offers some of the best sailing and coastline right on your doorstep.
Internationally acknowledged, Sandbanks boasts the largest natural harbour in Europe (the second largest natural harbour in the world) with miles of golden sand and sheltered waters. It is perfect for either learning the latest water sport or simply lazing on the beach in the sun.
A number of championship standard golf courses are also within easy reach and further leisure facilities include private health clubs and a cosmopolitan mix of bars bistros and boutiques in the surrounding area.
Approximately 2 hours from London by road or train and with national and international links at the nearby Bournemouth International Airport, Sandbanks is the ideal retreat for those looking to escape the pressures of city life.
• Canford Cliffs - 2 miles
• Royal Motor Yacht Club - 0.5 miles
• Poole Station - 5 miles
• Bournemouth International Airport - 12 miles
• London - 112 miles