About Tailor Made
Tailor Made is passionately proud of this beautiful local area and the longstanding relationships with clients and local business partners, which are based on integrity and trust; it is deeply loyal to its ever-growing client group and determined to keep ahead in this constantly changing climate to offer the ultimate service to our clients. Our knowledge of property and the area, and the people that live and work within it, are unrivalled. Many of our clients have bought and sold with us not just once, but many times.
We value the relationships we build and appreciate the longevity in a business relationship which has to involve expert knowledge, a high level of service and honest, inspired advice. ‘You’ve given us a lot to think about…’ is a common closing statement from many of our clients who come to us with one idea and go away with many!! This is an area unlike any other, often experiencing different market forces and pressures and appearing to follow a different course compared to the rest of the local areas.
Talk to us for expert advice.
01202 706 006 firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Tailor Made Estate Agents?
- Independent, family-run business, specialising in Luxury Property
- Offers a free initial property appraisal
- Open 7 days a week
- Renowned locally, with over 100 years combined experience selling in Sandbanks and the surrounding area
- Has a dedicated Land and New Homes division
- Enthusiastic, professional and friendly staff with unrivalled local knowledge from people that live and work in the area
- Commitment to provide excellent customer service and work tirelessly on your behalf
- Superb office location, leading to many potential purchasers simply dropping in
- Extensive online marketing presence, including Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location
- Bespoke tailor made marketing packages and advice
- Members of the Guild of Professional Estate Agents and the Property Ombudsman Scheme
- Ongoing intuitive advice, with the experience and integrity to advise throughout the sales process
- Strong active presence in the local community
- Excellent relationships with associated professional services
- The local agent attracting national attention