Panorama Road, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 receptions
DescriptionA five bedroom detached character house situated on Sandbanks Peninsula within easy walking distance of the golden sandy award winning beaches, local shops and restaurants, and the shores of Poole Harbour. The property boasts spacious accommodation throughout arranged over three floors to include two good size reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom, utility, five bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), rear garden with decked terrace, ample off road parking and detached garage.
Detached family house
Spacious accommodation throughout
Two good size reception rooms
Kitchen/breakfast room & utility
Two bathrooms, one en-suite
Sunny rear garden with decked terrace
Ample off road parking & detached garage
Sandbanks and the surrounding area…
Poole Harbour, Sandbanks and the surrounding area offers one of the best places to live in the country.
The beautiful beaches are only a short walk away while the open sea offers some of the best sailing and coastline right on your doorstep.
Internationally acknowledged, Sandbanks boasts the largest natural harbour in Europe (the second largest natural harbour in the world) with miles of golden sand and sheltered waters. It is perfect for either learning the latest water sport or simply lazing on the beach in the sun.
A number of championship standard golf courses are also within easy reach and further leisure facilities include private health clubs and a cosmopolitan mix of bars bistros and boutiques in the surrounding area.
Approximately 2 hours from London by road or train and with national and international links at the nearby Bournemouth International Airport, Sandbanks is the ideal retreat for those looking to escape the pressures of city life.
THE ACCOMMODATION INCLUDES:
• Detached character family home
• Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors (top floor converted loft space)
• Five bedrooms, two bathrooms
• UPVC double glazed leaded light windows throughout
• Gas fired central heating
• Wood effect flooring throughout ground floor
• Downstairs cloakroom
• Good size lounge/dining room with double French doors opening to the front and rear, feature fireplace with gas fire and slate hearth
• Second reception room with double French doors to the rear aspect and access to the utility room
• Utility room with space and plumbing for washer/dryer, space for fridge/freezer, sink unit, work surface, cupboard space, large storage cupboard with further space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, door to side of property
• Large kitchen/breakfast room with front aspect bay picture window, ample range of base and eye level units, tiled splash backs, built in ‘Neff’ oven and grill, built in fridge, space and plumbing for dishwasher, roll edge work surfaces with inset 1½ stainless steel sink unit and four ring ‘Neff’ gas hob with extractor above
• Master bedroom with two double fitted wardrobes providing ample hanging and shelving space, harbour glimpses
• En-suite bathroom to the master bedroom comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point
• Bedroom two with double wardrobe providing hanging and shelving space and harbour views
• Bedroom three with fitted shelves and storage cupboard
• Family bathroom with low level WC, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower unit with sliding screen and wall mounted shower, part tiled walls
• Bedrooms four and five are located on the top floor, both eaves affected. Bedroom five has harbour glimpses and access to the loft space.
• Well maintained rear garden with a good size decked patio, lawn with mature trees and shrub borders
• Paved driveway to front providing ample parking with tree and shrub borders
• Detached garage accessed via the driveway at the side of the property
• Easy level walking distance to golden sandy beaches, local shops and restaurants