Brownsea Road, Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception
DescriptionA well presented two bedroom top floor apartment situated on Sandbanks Peninsula with easy walking distance to the award winning golden sandy beaches, local shops and restaurants, and the shores of Poole Harbour. The property benefits from lounge/diner with access onto the balcony, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, fully tiled bathroom and a single garage. Holiday lets are permitted within Fairwinds making this an ideal investment or second home.
Well presented top floor apartment
Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
Lounge with private balcony
Garage and visitors parking
Easy walking distance to beaches
Holiday lets permitted
Open to offers
The area is renowned for its seven miles of golden beaches and beautiful parks and gardens that are complimented by extensive promenades, beach side cafes and prestigious restaurants. It is also conveniently located near to Canford Cliffs village with its range of shops, amenities, bars and bistros.
Poole is regarded as one of the most exclusive and exciting places to live on the South Coast, with the second largest harbour in the world. These waters are famous for year-round sports including windsurfing, water skiing, kite surfing and sailing.
This exclusive coastal area is located midway between the town centres of Poole and Bournemouth both of which offer a wealth of shopping, entertainment and recreational facilities.
• Well presented top floor apartment
• Entrance hallway with storage cupboard, entry phone system, telephone point
• Oak effect flooring throughout (except in bathroom)
• ‘Dimplex’ Economy 7 heating
• Lounge/diner with access to balcony
• Balcony with glass balustrade and tile paved floor
• Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer
• Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom with panelled bath and Mira shower unit, wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted heater, fully tiled walls and floor
• Microwave computerised scale control (solves hard water problems in smaller homes).
• Loft storage space
• Single garage
• Communal garden to rear of block
• Easy walking distance to golden sandy beaches and Poole Harbour
Tenure: Shared Freehold
Council Tax: Band C. £1288.88 - 2012/13.
Maintenance: £355 per quarter.
Ground Rent: £32.34 per annum.
Managing Agents: Castleford, Poole.